Career Guidance means assisting students to make right decisions
about the vocational path to follow based on interests, abilities,
passion, while considering opportunities in the current job market.
It opens students’ eyes to the world of work and helps them to plan
and take appropriate steps to make dreams come true.
To achieve our objectives, the Careers Department performs the
- Guiding students on subject choice.
- Guiding candidates on choice of University courses and assisting them to fill in application
- Invitation of professional University personnel to talk to students on topics relating to career choice.
- Registering students for KCSE.
- Acquisition and availing of written material e.g. brochures, on various careers.
- Organizing trips to Universities for students and members of the department.
With our former students competently fitting in respective courses of choice, I would affirm that
our aspirations have so far been fulfilled.
Ms Christine Owino,
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT.